These stunning 2 bedroom apartments have been architecturally designed and are located in the heart of one of Melbourne’s most fashionable neighbourhoods.
Chiara & Lucia offers outstanding apartment living in a light filled and liberating space that is sure to take your breath away.
Stunning natural colour schemes, fitted with designer stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, stone bench tops, plush carpentry to bedrooms and amazing open plan living that will impress even the most fastidious tenants.
– Located in the best part of South Yarra with immediate access to amazing retail and dining areas with Chapel Street, Toorak Village, Prahran Markets and The Como all only moments away.
– Convenient everyday living with a multitude of public transport on offer including trams, busses and South Yarra Station situated only a short 3 minute walk from the building.
– Use of communal swimming pool, gym and Sauna featuring communal garden.
– Use of large communal gym & yoga/weights room.
– NBN ready. Offering internet speeds of up to 100Mbps.
– Double glazed windows that make it so quiet, you don’t even realise you’re right in the middle of all the action.
– Residents lounge and private dining/function room with separate kitchenette and bathroom for private functions which can be booked through Owners Corporation.
CD REALTY UPDATE
In light of recent events, CD REALTY have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. As news concerning the spread of coronavirus continues to unfold, we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
* You are feeling unwell
* Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus
* Have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
* You are under strict self-isolation instructions
* You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in
* You refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.