Nestled in the sought-after College View Estate and perfectly positioned to capture panoramic views of the Dandenong Ranges, this architecturally designed, tri-level residence sets a new benchmark in luxury living in Bundoora.
A multitude of options await for the large or extended family to spread out and enjoy. The lower ground level boasts supersized spaces including a cinema, home office with private entrance, rumpus and vast guest quarters, with a kitchenette, bathroom and a surplus of storage also in place.
Three more magnificent living areas reside on the ground floor, along with the gourmet granite kitchen. The top level with the remaining four bedrooms. Flooded with natural light and generously sized, these promise to be a sanctuary you’ll relish retiring to at the days end.
The master also features a spa ensuite, walk-in-robe and enchanting, leafy outlook. Other superior features of this property include a top floor study and family bathroom, vast workshop tucked behind the garage, double glazed tinted windows and acoustic insulation, 3 phase underground industrial connection of power supply and an internal computer network, circular drive allowing for ample uncovered parking. There’s also a sizeable 5kW solar power system allowing you to feed power back into the grid.
Ideally located in a tranquil, prominent neighbourhood, yet only 25 Km’s from the CBD and central to St. Mary’s School, Loyola College and Parade College, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
• Perfectly positioned in an elevated setting, capturing panoramic views of the Dandenong Ranges
• Lower ground level boasts cinema, home office with private entrance, rumpus and vast guest quarters, with a kitchenette, bathroom, cellar and storage
• Three magnificent ground floor living areas plus a gourmet granite kitchen
• Four bedrooms, bathroom and study on top floor, flooded with natural light
• Master also features a spa ensuite, walk-in-robe and enchanting, leafy outlook
CD REALTY UPDATE
In light of recent events, CD REALTY have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. As news concerning the spread of coronavirus continues to unfold, we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
* You are feeling unwell
* Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus
* Have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas